12 January, 2020

they isn't wonderin' why mama got mad, 'cause papa didn't bring no coffee home

Oh my sweet gods, Anife wrote back AGAIN.

So here's the breakdown. In that linked post, I responded on the blog, but not to her via email, because that lack of reply seriously dissuades 80% of the idiots who write me wanting collaborations for things my blog has NEVER done. But yesterday, she wrote back:
Good day, Emilly!
Not as long as you're in my inbox, it isn't.
Haven ' t heard from you,
There's a good reason for that, and it's "Haven't".
Do you have any questions regarding the proposal?
None at all, not interested.
I can help you with the answers)
I really doubt you can.
Or we can discuss details of our proposal over the phone,
Bite me,
Which one is more suitable for you?
D, none of the above.
Onward,
You have to be kidding. And she sent her complete contact info, plus the business web search site's complete link AND their physical address, PLUS her phone number. My gods, give up.

I wrote her back yesterday, when the above came in:
All right, so not responding didn't make you go away. Let's try this.

What can you possibly do for a blog that has one (and ONLY one) writer, NO advertising, NO ad banner, NO need for a job search service, and NO idea what you could want beyond that? If you come up with something, let me know. I am all a-twitter with anticipation.
And she wrote back to THAT.
Wow,
Thank you for the reply, Emilly,
No problem. Now will you go away?
I understand what you mean, having nothing uncommon how we can actually help each other by partnering,
Good that you see that, and you mean "nothing in common".
But basically all websites have something very important really happy to multiply,
It’s traffic,
I get enough.
And let me explain my offer here, as it’s a barter type of collabing, no cost, at all,
It's not the cost, or lack thereof, that's making me uninterested.
it’s not about job posting, is about offering you is a free of charge banner of your website displayed on relevant [spammer's web site] pages.
...Wait. You think MAKING ME an ad banner for my blog will HELP? Wow, are you barking up the wrong tree.
On [spammer's web site] search result pages. So, its 100% targeted ad,
Don't care,
People will be redirected to the website by clicking on the banner.
DON'T. CARE.
It will help to increase your brand awareness as well.
I have a brand? Since when?
we believe that your content will be more than just useful to some of our targeted users.
I wholly disagree.
We will use special keywords due to your banner. So we can make sure that you will be getting your target audience going to your webpage.
SERIOUSLY uninterested.
Also, we would be happy if you could feature us with a relevant text link on your website.
Never going to happen.
Please, let me know what you think abou the proposal, Emilly,
It's "about", and still not interested.
It entails no money liabilities,
STILL DON'T CAAAAARE.
Best,
Swallow a dead frog,
[the complete web site/title/telephone/web site closing again]
I just sent back "I'm not interested." Hopefully, that will make her leave me alone.

Honestly, if she writes back? I'm just marking her email as spam.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...