26 April, 2012

when your man would turn his head, I'd see you look at me

More from CaleCraft!

(from the Minecrafting album)

Yes, I had to combine some of the pics into another gif. But they were so perfectly processional!

And yes, even though it was a game, even though it was a virtual monster that could in no way get to me, I still creeped out when the skeleton was RIGHT NEXT TO MY FACE OH RUN SAVE THE CHILDREN--
(from the Minecrafting album)

About the time I'd completed the tunnel by half the length, the monsters figured out they could walk down the ENTIRE length and follow me as I go. And then they started...clustering, is the only word I have for it.
This shot features an Enderman (holding a sand block), a creeper, and three--yes, THREE--skeletons, all grouped in that tiny little zone.

(from the Minecrafting album)

We're now up to three skeletons, four creepers, and a spider.

(from the Minecrafting album)

And we now add a zombie to the previous mix. Why yes, monsters were packed in there like sardines.
All watching me.

(from the Minecrafting album)

Watching me a whole LOT.

It's a zombie party!

More when I get upload time.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...