Search keywords for this blog are still pretty odd for this week:
- my little pony porn (32 people found my blog because of this!)
- hood piercing (still don't get it, I've never talked about that on this blog)
- dolcett (yeah, I bring that up on occasion)
- minecraft sexcraft (the hell is wrong with you people?!)
- croon nandahar (really? I've mentioned Croon more than just in passing?)
- puffed sleeve blouse (what?)
- angelspit (WTF?)
- lips glitter (I get why that's still here)
- milan cathedral flying buttresses (.....)
- bates motel (Now you're just messing with me)
It's the last one that makes my brain hurt: Americans Who Hate Obama. Err...what? Granted, anyone who's on the Twitterverse understands that I have definite political views, but by and large they don't make a big impact on the blog. Because in SL, they don't so much make a big impact on the grid. I'll refer to political issues where they hinge upon technology issues, and I believe once I mentioned private-versus-familial politics, but...yeah, that's about it.
So this one? Confuses me deeply.
On to tags. Noticing that I had mysteriously added "." as a tag, somewhere, I went off hunting for that entry. Still haven't found it. It's going to bug me until I do. But in the meantime, while I was poking through tags:
- "Angry Birds" as a tag has been replaced and subsumed under "games"
- "bats" is gone, it's now "animals"
- "chocolate" is just removed, period
- "Evocative" is also gone
- "dominance" is now replaced with "BDSM" (and I'm thinking more than a few entries will fall under that tag when I get around to looking for them)
- "DYAC" has been removed (mostly because I can't remember what it's supposed to mean--'Do Your Apple Crumble'? 'Did Your Airplane Crack'? 'Dye Your Alpaca Crimson'? What?)
- "Flying Spaghetti Monster" has been subsumed into the more general "faith"
- "Gatheryn" is now replaced with "games"
- and "Girl Genius" simply defaults to "media" now
"Burning Life" I'm on the fence about, honestly, but that also has to deal with the fact that I got too caught up in non-BL things to blog more than two entries on the topic--and I don't think I labeled the first one. But we'll see how it goes.
Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm off to continue tunnelling under the ocean in Minecraft.