21 April, 2012

just when I start awakening, I find that something's intoxicating me

Damn, I can't go to Steam Powered Giraffe interview in Second Life--I'm booked out and very much off the grid--but that doesn't mean you can't! There apparently are just a handful of tickets left--get one! It's set for Thursday, Aprille 26th, from eleven to two pm.

If you've forgotten why you want to do this, let me toss you a refresher course:
 

A live performance of "Honeybee" from 2011--there's an official version that's top-notch (and linked on this blog previously), but this one lets you see the bots in full performance mode.
 

Also from 2011, from the same session as Brass Goggles, and a rare chance to see The Jon sing lead.
 

And one more from the same session in 2011, this time focusing on the Spine. I wonder if the Champagne Room is still around? Think they could be talked into swinging by for a short concert at some point?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...