07 October, 2007

keep holding on

Her eyes, that's where hope lies.
That's where blue skies
Always meet the sunrise.
Her eyes, that's where I go
When I go home...


Last night.

Last night.

All day long I caught myself remembering, and a flush would pink my cheeks, my breath would catch, and I was back in the wonder, the beauty, of last night.

I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all...


Last night. Dreams and hopes and wishes, all come to fruition, on red velvet and wrought iron.

Everything I never thought I'd have again...

Well I'm not paralyzed
But I seem to be struck by you
I wanna make you move
Because you're standing still
If your body matches
What your eyes can do
You'll probably move right through
Me on my way to you...


I could not be more content, more replete, more in love.

I don't think I'm even riding the train anymore...

Don't let me screw this up.

(First song stanza from Pat Monahan's "Her Eyes"; second from the Plain White T's song, "Hey There Delilah"; last from Finger Eleven's "Paralyzer".)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...