24 June, 2018

stop stalling, make a name for yourself

Sometimes, I take pictures because I can't believe how bad the avatar I'm seeing is. Sometimes, I take pictures because I've caught someone else shopping naked, and it's not just their mesh not rezzing in. And sometimes, I take pictures of pretty.

This is one of those.



I wish I knew who makes this avatar. I'm sure her base shape has much to do with it, but the shade, the shape, the glasses...she's adorable.



There's some angular action around the hips, which honestly may be less the mesh or underlying shape, and more my settings at the time--I tend to wander on shopping days with my graphics set very low.



But it's very well done. Kudos to this lady, whomever she may be. Great look.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...