20 April, 2018

still got scars on my back from your knife

So, how are the new EU regulations on data going to affect SL? Friend brought it up, and now I'm wondering.
It's...still..getting...worse...

I'm not even sure I'm going to continue the retyping of the now 73-page document, especially as, with how they've saved it, it is retyping, not just copy-pasting. Maybe I'll check back on the tweets...

...or, maybe not.



It's...pretty ugly under the #ChangetheChannel tag at the moment. I'll just...leave it here, and decide if I'm going to pick this up later.

And I'm still trying to confirm if Brad Jones and Doug Walker have, in fact, left Channel Awesome.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...