12 December, 2012

I was hiding from the surface that was the death of you and I

If anyone's in need of a rather sensual teacher's outfit for roleplay, you might want to check out Vendom.

(from the Avatars album)

The "Demonic Academy" outfit is on a low target (fifty clicks only; you can see the board behind our anonymous model). The outfit includes the suit top, white underwear bottoms, prim padded shoulders plus prim arm cuffs, along with gloves, prim lapels, eyeglasses, a high-slit short system skirt, the stiletto pumps, sculpted succubus mini-wings, succubus mini-horns, the flexi succubus tail, the teaching pointer, and vintage-style black sheer hose (with the back seam). It also comes with Vendom's token busty, hippy shape (which you can see on the lass in question).

(from the Avatars album)

And here's the back of the outfit. (Her skin, eyes, hair, and I believe the thigh-high boots are not included in this outfit package, by the way.)

You can find the Demonic Academy outfit at Vendom--at least until she changes the board.

unexploded: HEY
unexploded: YOU


O Lord My God, what the hell did I do to attract your attention now? Really, I was doing fine sunk in my own little pit of self-pity and gloom.

unexploded: LOOK AT MY NEW SHIRT
Emilly: Hmm?
Emilly looks
Emilly flinches
Emilly: Dear gods, where did you find that?
unexploded: THE INTERNET


The internet is a broken, broken thing.

Emilly: Gahhh.
unexploded: IT MIGHT HAVE JUST BEEN A PART OF THE INTERNET THAT BECAME MATERIAL
Emilly: I can believe this.


I can, too. As if this was a stray bit of code that managed to bleed, Matrix-like, into a textile house somewhere, and this aberrant monstrosity was the result.

unexploded: IT IS THE BEST
Emilly: Do people run screaming?


Because seriously, I'd run screaming. Or treat them to Sinners in the Hands of a Wrathful Em, if I was in a mood. Because those are truly devastating typos back to back.

unexploded: I WEAR IT AT HOME SO I DO NOT GET BEAT UP
Emilly: Ah.
unexploded has changed their name to a nice tshirt is for ME.
a nice tshirt is for ME: So what are you up to?


I suppose it's nice when God takes an interest...but it's not reassuring.

In technological news, there's a new military/surveillance drone that's making waves. It's compact, it's got a quirky name (the HyTAQ), and it's equally comfortable rolling around in its little cage, or flying about if the terrain gets too rough. It's elegantly designed, but I have to agree with Warren Ellis, who said it looked uncomfortably similar to a robotic bat-spider hybrid. And...yeah, it kinda does.

In a cage.

Which flies.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...