22 December, 2012

my favorite place is the warm embrace

More random oddity from the grid.

Okay. Ported in to one of my new store groups, to check on sales. And I saw...this...well, that's the problem: xie wasn't exactly identifiably male or female. But they were naked.

(from the bizarre album; the naked being, being naked, at For F's Sake)

What I think happened: oh, I wish I had a theory. I've done some really basic censoring of identifiable (sorta) sexual characteristics, save: xie didn't have any. There were breast shapes (with hair on them); there was a male-pattern groin patch (with no prim bits); there was a male skin (on what I suspect was a female base shape). So...again, which gender was xie?

(from the bizarre album; the naked being, being naked, at For F's Sake)

See what I mean? While some of the censoring on the torso occludes the shape, you can make out the basic curve of breast tissue. And they were breasts--they stuck out too far from the torso to be anything but. But, male skin. I'd say "gender-bending", or straight-out androgyny, which is fine, but...the naked seemed to just confuse all issues, weirdly.

(from the bizarre album; the naked being, being naked, at For F's Sake)

Oh, and hir feet were missing. Entirely. They're not buried in the snow prim; they're simply gone.

And I was on a browser which could see mesh.

So...any guesses as to why NatureBeing wanted to be starkers, quasi-male, with no feet, in the snow, in front of a Gorean silks shop? Got me.

There are occasional nights I can't sleep; it's been a life-long hazard, though it's getting better over the past few weeks. Still, there are certain activities I should declare off the treatment list for insomnia.

(from the bizarre album; the big-booty brigade in Viviane Fashions)

Like logging in to strange stores late at night. What. What. Am I. Seeing. I don't even.

Not only that, but it's the first time I've honestly looked at any avatar and thought the system layers didn't fit right.

(from the bizarre album; the big-booty brigade in Viviane Fashions)

You could fit her head, and each breast, horizontally, into the width of her ass and still have ass left over. Not even kidding. The hell.

(from the bizarre album; the big-booty brigade in Viviane Fashions)

Oh dear gods, they know each other.

More to come.

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...