15 September, 2007

these broken wings are gonna leave me here to stand my ground

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

*sighs*

I'm getting very tired of this.

A very rough cut of the Poison Apple video is available on YouTube. The full length work will premiere at Altered Gallery next Saturday, if all goes well. I'll keep you updated.

Last night, however, was the last few events of Steelhead's Harvest Festival, and the Wizard of Oz dance.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dorothy approaches the Emerald City.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dorothy sets up the Kissing Booth. A horse race was scheduled at the same time. No one comes. (To the Booth--apparently the horse race was well attended.)

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Dorothy goes to the dance. Much amazing creativity was seen, which I sincerely hope will be shown on other journals, because Dorothy had an extreme lack of rez.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But the Dalek Summoning Call was issued--the playing of the Dalek Song. Daleks--and hijinks--ensued.

Afterwards, I shut down Taiyou. The building should be down sometime today.

Today, I spent the day as the holder of a new position--that of manager of the Altered Gallery in Sonata. Our first event was sparsely attended, our second small but steady, and over L$12,000 was raised to benefit a child in need of psychological care after sexual abuse. I'm very pleased by this.

I'm also now looking for artists, as the upstairs will be dedicated to the works of Sysperia Poppy and Zoe Hartnell, and the lower gallery will be video and rotating artists every month. Do IM me if you are, or know of, an artist I should see. Or better yet, drop me a notecard in world--for even now, my IMs? Frequently cap.

2 comments:

TotalLunar Eclipse said...

I refuse to comment on this in public forum.

Emilly Orr said...

*blinks*

What?

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...