28 September, 2007

the lighthouse beam has just run out

I won't say Taupo's dead. I won't. I refuse. As long as there are players who wish to play, players who wish to keep a sim alive, a sim is not truly dead.

But I'm watching it stagger less than two weeks after opening, and it hurts. The potential of failing...again....it hurts.

Chief among the problems is the fact that the woman interested in storytelling there is so hidebound by Gorean traditions, she can't see past them to see the larger strictures of the grid, and grid roleplay realities.

I'm sure all know that feeling of trying to argue the brick wall into stepping aside?

The brick wall will eventually move, compared to Miss Dae.

*sighs and walks back into limbo, tail hanging down*

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...