11 November, 2022

there's such a sad love deep in your eyes

There are days we want clarity. There are days we don't get clarity no matter how hard we try. There are days that began before the night has finished, until all the hours blur into one, long, eternal questioning now.

Days when I want a final answer etched in stone, and discover that perhaps, just perhaps, I have the answer...barely traced onto fragile mayfly wings, held aloft on the slenderest thread of possible hope.

It's going to be a contemplative week.

But I tell you that to tell you this: I was planning more of a production for the latest group gift from /Vae Victis\, "Astros": a two-pack of specially-tinted Bannered horns. And thus I find myself with no plan in the Deep Woods.

The 'Astros' Bannered horns, Gilded variation, group gift from Vae Victis.

This is the 'Gilded' version, no adjusting, no resizing, straight out of the box. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to muck about with these much, but as per usual with /Vae Victis\ offerings, they're fully modifiable.

The 'Astros' Bannered horns, Nebula variation, group gift from Vae Victis.

And these are the other version in the box, 'Nebula'. Again, I just wanted to see them on, with no alterations. Time to adjust when the brain's less tired, I think.

The 'Astros' Bannered horns, in both Gilded and Nebula, group gift from Vae Victis.

All right, I fibbed--I wanted to see how they looked together. So this is the pair in 'Gilded' that I left on, and then a pair of the 'Nebula' that I shrunk slightly and repositioned lower.

They do seem to work together.

The 'Astros' Bannered horns, in both Gilded and Nebula, group gift from Vae Victis.

I may see if I can link them together so I have this adjusted two-horn look for later.

I didn't actually set the full-length view in a frame, for some reason...so I'll tell you to go look on Flickr, and the next paragraph or so will make more sense then.

The rest of the outfit is fairly simple--the Shiloh trousers in olive, and the Leesa blazer in olive, both from Erratic; the hair is the Yoko style, given out as a group gift from Ayashi; the shoes you can't see are from Bonbon, the "Misa Look" boots and stockings; the eyes are Inkheart's Feline eyes in Green; you might be able to find the Cavern Club eyeshadow pack at SN@TCH, I'm wearing the black--it's an old system layer, but a good one; and while you're there, you could look around for the Holiday Gloss lipstick pack, because I got that from SN@TCH, as well.

The skin, alas, is no longer available; it's 2015's "Noellia" in Apricot, given out during SEVEN's daily advent calendar that December. It is my default 'human' face, though. I'm rather fond of it.

And all of that is preface to this: these can be yours, yes, yours, for the low low price of joining the group. Yeah--these rich, oversaturated beauties are a thank you to his group members. I stand in awe.

Come join the madhouse, we only bite if asked. Though we do have a resident expert on Kamen Rider in the group, so those are always fun conversations.

Now you'll have to excuse me; I'm at the twenty-one-hour-mark for being awake, so I'm going to work on nonsentience for a while.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...