20 April, 2011

so many things I’d say if only I were able

"No. The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a world, or a relationship...Everything has its time. And everything ends."
(Elisabeth Sladen as Sarah Jane Smith and Jon Pertwee as Doctor Who.)

Rest in peace, Sarah Jane.

^&^

(2:58 AM: I keep coming back to this, thinking there should be more, and in-depth, or...and it's just not there yet. I've spent the past two days stressing over something that seems inordinately meaningless at this point, so...I heard tonight. Like, tonight tonight. Like half an hour before I first wrote this.

(So...I'm still a bit whelmed. I, like many fans, didn't even know she was sick...)

^&^

(3:49 AM: Tom Baker says he is 'consoled' by memories of working with Sladen. "A terrible blow to her friends and a shattering blow for all those fans of the program whose lives were touched every Saturday evening by her lovely heroic character, Sarah Jane Smith." He would know, and I agree.

(Tip of the hat to Lord Bardhaven, who found the link.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...