12 October, 2022

entwined we will both die, so stay away and stay alive

Another day, another haunt.

Looking towards Le Manoir Hante.

This time, it's Le Manoir Hante at Le Monde Perdu.

Helping the witch.

I did get to help a witch make a potion outside, so...that was fun.

The eye in the wall and the snake on the candle.

I know the snake candles are currently out at Salem, I believe, from Broken Arrows--they run L$299 each style, or L$699 for the fatpack of everything. And What's Lost Spirits makes the Eye Wall, it's currently out at Hallows Manor.

The watcher at Le Manoir.

I may have to track this down, it's so elegantly creepy.

PT rip? Yep, PT rip.

Damn it, you were doing so well, guys. But hello game rips.

I'd say...even though I've seen the build before, it's nicely used here, and there's definitely a feeling of splendor in decay, that works well. There's a ton of photo opportunities around the grounds.

But that PT rip...that definitely dings a skull. Four out of five.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...