22 October, 2022

as the pain sweeps through, makes no sense for you

Excoriation.

That's what this feels like. We're here again.

To the point it's now fallen into ritual--the placement of the china just so, to receive the offering; the position of the knife, balanced on a single edge; the turn of the filletting blade to carve off another section of still-beating heart.

Why are we here again?


I'd been wandering The Guild's Hallows Aftermath event, pondering a good place to take pictures of the "Preacher" Occultist glasses from /Vae Victis\, when all this hit. Nearly in the same moment, someone restarted the Abnormality sim, so I had to relocate.

Standing at the top of the stairs.

(It's of morbid personal irony that I find myself at Grandpa's Haunted House in Dorpeth, which seems to be an Adult haunt. But I digress.)

In the nursery with Alma.

Nursery, not surprised. Game rips, also not surprised. This is Alma Wade, by the way, or at least her child form, from the F.E.A.R. franchise of games. And yes, it's long proven that this is a copyright violating item.

It just happens to be an item that's everywhere.

Missed me by that much.

Oh, this is fun. I think the chandelier was supposed to brain me when I fell through the floor. Sadly, it wasn't fast enough.

The HUD for the Preacher glasses.

Or maybe I'm already dead.

The fire is so cold. Or maybe it's me.

Maybe it is me...The fire doesn't seem to be at all warm...

Anyway, you can find the Preacher glasses for L$400 at the /Vae Victis\ booth at the event. You'll likely need to follow the beacon; they're in the second row of coffins to the northeast.

The 'Preacher' Occultist glasses, special hunt version for The Guild: Hallows Aftermath.

Oh, and these are the hunt gift for the Guild's haunted hunt--I freely admit I don't look as good in the originals as does Grim, but--I think I kinda rock these ones.

Enjoy!

(Oh, and three out of five skulls for the haunt. Wasn't that impressive, but wasn't terrible, so...they get a solid "meh".)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...