21 October, 2022

I'm unraveled by the truth I finally see

Okay, here we go...

The Haunted's opening room.

I've visited The Haunted in years prior, but I think this is my first visit this year.

All the game rips.

Oh, okay, I don't need to bother with this one. When you start out with four game rips in the opening space? Yeah, zero out of five, moving on.

How about Savira City Halloween?

That must be jelly, 'cause jam don't shake like that.

Ultimate dissonance--finding these two at a side table, saying this:
[21:44] ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: oh goodness
[21:44] ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: are you feeling okay?
[21:44] kxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx:: im ok just aall the blood here
[21:45] kxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx:: i dont want it to make me sick
[21:45] ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: well sis we dont have to stay for long
[21:45] ixxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: we can always go back home and chill in our pjs
[21:45] kxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: hmm yea that sounds good right now lol
All the blood is disturbing her? When her rear is shaking like it's made out of not-entirely-set aspic? Elsewise she has two deeply buried motors just jiggling away...Like, that butt is mechanized, not just relying on physics, is what I'm saying.?

But sure. Whatever. I grabbed an apple cider from the cart next to them, and set off towards a random building.

The asylum is partially phased out of reality.

Which...turned out to have phantom stairs. Why?

Skeletaur.

The skeletaur was neat. (As an aside, Beefburgers, owner of Aquatica FP Mesh, helped me find the skeletaur, because he made it--if you click this and follow the beacon, it's in the Limited Edition vendor on the upper right side of the back wall for L$99!)

There seemed to be no way to get into the rest of the haunt, so...I hopped over a hedge. And found a b'ar.

Big phantom b'ar.

Big phantom b'ar, too. Didn't seem inclined to eat me.

The Tip-o-Meter and the round...witch's hut?

And I wound up here. Seemingly no way out, nothing but a huge donation sign...so I just left.

I won't say there's not some decent ideas here, but...my gods, people, you had two whole sims, at least test things out first to make sure one of them doesn't have glitchy weirdness! Two out of five skulls, and that second skull only because I was able to track down the skeletaur. Sheesh.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...