18 October, 2022

and how we spin and how we turn

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette

Did I mention I scored another brand to represent? I may just stop at two, though, because I'm lagging behind a bit with the first one...The makers are very understanding, and I deeply appreciate that, but--wandering Fallen God's 15th Anniversary sale this morning (I know, I'm behind there too), I realized Arkivet has a sale item out! Namely, the Courtly Rosette:

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette

It's unrigged, fully mesh, and there are ten color options on the HUD, to shade six different sections.

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette and HUD.

But wait! That's not all--there's also a hunt gift version to get!

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette, Nova Gift Edition

This is the "Nova Gift edition", out of the box, as it attaches to the chest.

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette, Nova Gift Edition, adjusted.

And centered on the chest, to match the other shots.

You can pick up the main version at the Fallen Gods Anniversary Market, for L$150. You can pick up the Nova gift version on the 15th Anniversary Hunt, by picking up a hunt HUD just outside of the Market, and follow the hunt hint for Arkivet.

Arkivet's Courtly Rosette

Both are lovely, crisply pleated, and easily adjustable to be a chest rosette, a bosom rosette (what I'm showing in these pictures), or with a little more finagling, an adornment for a fancily plumed hat. Enjoy!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...