12 November, 2020

but best you be punctual with making your payments, lest it be you on the concrete below

Because of course this still happens.
[11:57] Gxxxxxxxxx Fxxxxxxx: hiya up for a roleplay?
[11:58] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Hmm? Busy at present, but what did you have in mind?
I was, but I pulled her profile just to glance over it, and wouldn't you know...
Head Mistress at [Sxxxxxx Gxxxxx]
Lesbian Domme

Runs {SXXXX} - Superhero Wrestling League
Great...And of the longish list of roleplay likes in her picks were these:

ROLE PLAYS I DO BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
Bondage
Humiliation
Sex
Light torture
Slavery
Catfights
Fights Non Sex
Wrestling


I...don't get the wrestling fetish, sorry. I'm sure it's fine for those who like it, and who can treat it as just 'fun', but...if I'm fighting someone--girl, guy, anyone--and it's gone physical? I fight to win or die. I don't hold back and I expect wounds because I am fighting to live through it and get away, not for fun. Even in SL, I don't think I'd fight just for the thrill of it, I'd fall into the same mindset I have before--disable or injure them enough to get away, kill if I have to (though I am VERY glad I've never had to), but do not give in.

I do not fight for fun.
[11:58] Gxxxxxxxxx Fxxxxxxx: Supeheroine theme am game for either catching and usin or getting caught
[11:58] Gxxxxxxxxx Fxxxxxxx: what superheroine would you like to be?
[11:59] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Oh, gods, is this another wrestling thing?
[11:59] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): How do you people find me? GO AWAY.
[12:02] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): I mean, seriously, what is it? Do I have some sign over my head that says "Please pin me to a mat?" Because I'm genuinely curious.
[12:03] Shadow Dancer (giannafaye.ferraris): actually saw you in [nxxx bxxxx] looked at your profile and thought youd be fun.......
[12:03] Gxxxxxxxxx Fxxxxxxx: but ok i wont bother again
Well, now I'm slightly abashed. But only slightly.
[12:04] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Sorry, I apologize then. I live in the Playa chain of sims, and there must be some wrestling club there I don't know about, because every nylon-clad lesbian domme has asked in the past year
[12:04] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): And I have nothing against women, I adore them, but wrestling? Not so much my thing.
And it never will be. And yet, somehow these people still track me down. I just don't get it.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...