24 November, 2020

don't you want to go for a ride, just keep your hands inside

Found a fun new dance club. It's in Quandisha, at present--I know the owner's planning a rebuild, but I don't know if she's also going to move sims? But it's here for now.

hannahlodge4

I know because Violet Scrivener DJ's a music set there on Tuesday afternoons.

hannahlodge5

I don't know if it's going to change after the rebuild, but right now, there's a lovely see-through fish tank inset into the wall just past the front door.

hannahlodge1

The tones inside are warming, comfortable--the dance floor is ringed with deep-cushioned chairs and sofas, the bar is open-access with comfortable bar stools--it feels very much like an old, beloved pub.

hannahlodge2

And I swear, this guy could fit in in Caledon, he has the quirky spirit.

hannahlodge3

Yes, that is an iguana on his head. The iguana was very agile and able to stay on his hat during every spin and twist.

hannahlodge6

And I even got the Duke out on the dance floor! So I think it qualifies as a really neat place.

2 comments:

Hannah Thorn said...

Emilly, I just saw it today,6 months later. Thank you for this nice descrption of my place. :)

Emilly Orr said...

I'd forgotten about this entry. :) You're welcome!

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...