05 November, 2020

and every day there's a little less difference between the two

Slightly grumpy that holiday sims are already up and running, I went on a search for ones still in autumn mode. I found one--Malal Autumn Fall.

malal-wan1

Where it's also raining.

malal-wan2

Was I here before? It looks very familar.

malal-wan3

This doesn't, but that doesn't necessarily indicate I'm wrong about having traveled here in the past...

malal-wan4

It's pretty, though. I give it full marks for pretty.

Maybe what I need is something less sprawling, more intimate, less...rainy. How about the Autumn Cafe?

cafe1

Tiny little parcel. Little coffeeshop in a caravan, a cuddle pod, and a stand of encircling birch. Not terrible.

cafe2

Small inside the cafe, by design, but still. Room enough for some (limited) seating, a small counter, some espresso machines and baked goods. All you'd need, really.

cafe3

Still. Coffee inside, cuddles outside, crisp fall day...what more does anyone really need?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...