07 November, 2020

I gotta mind of my own, I'll be alright alone, don't need anybody else

How about Breath of Nature?

breath-of1

Have I been here too? Or do I just recognize that heart-shaped swing?

breath-of2

I think I have another version of this same piano, only summerized.

Or maybe not--mine has poses, this one doesn't seem to.

breath-of3

I am in love with the colors here, though.

breath-of4

And all those pretty colors with late-harvest sunflowers? Awesome.

breath-of5

For all that this isn't a huge, sprawling sim/sims, I could see myself visiting this one more than once. It's very calming, and gorgeous, well done, very natural feeling. And again, lots of places to cuddle, which is never bad.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...