03 November, 2020

my coffin cannot be that dark, it's cramped and I can't even hear songs

This is pulled from another chat service, not SL:
[11:53 PM] Wxxxxxxxx: So I checked out what I could of the Halloweeny stuff last night, and before going to the Haunted Mansion I spent like, 20 minutes trying to find some underwear that would fit under my skirt without clipping since it was a G sim and Disney related event, so just kinda felt like it was what I should do to follow the rules this time.
[11:53 PM] Wxxxxxxxx: What do I find when I get there?
Apparently, not G content:

naughtymaid1

At all.
[11:54 PM] Ixxxxx: You took the effort to check.
[11:54 PM] Wxxxxxxxx: Well, yes. I was curious. How else was I gonna find out?
And find out she did.

naughtymaid2

Both of them.
[6:59 PM] Emilly: Wait, the MAIDS?!??
[7:58 PM] Wxxxxxxxx: Yep! The NPC ones around the area that the sim makers set up.
Because...that makes sense on a G sim, right?
[10:47 AM] Emilly rolls her eyes
Because seriously. How dumb is that? G rated sim. Come on, guys, I know they're props, but think about these things.

Next, this one's a doozy.
[14:20] jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: My bf/pimp says that I seem to be addicted to [c*cks]. I'm not sure how he gets this idea...
And she included a picture, which I am NOT going to link here. Let's just say both she, and the gentle in question, were very nude.
[14:21] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: [Mxxxx] this is not the place for that!
It's really not. Also, Ms. J at the start, and Ms. M above? Same person.
[14:21] axxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: Please read the rules
[14:21] sxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: I don't know if I should laugh or be shocked haha
[14:24] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Well. That's bold AND stupid, congratulations, [Mxxxx]!
This is what I never get. Like, are these all people seeking public humiliation? Because most of the time they don't even get that when they post one of these wrong windows, they just get bounced out of the group--because nine times out of ten, it's a completely non-sensual group in any way. So why?

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...