20 November, 2020

lips burrow so deep, give me good sleep (part VI and last)

(Continued from part V.)

darkwood-addl31

(Turning to the right.)

darkwood-addl32

(Slowing down to dock with the sky village.)

darkwood-addl33

(Approaching the far waterfall before the bridge.)

darkwood-addl34

(Crossing the bridge from the waterfall.)

darkwood-addl35

(Catching sight of part of the dance stage.)

darkwood-addl36

(And a final cuddle shot I wanted to preserve.)

And that's all the extras. Really, really pretty landscaping. Very well done. I don't think I can rate it as an actual haunt, haunt, even though it was piched as one, but it was a great sail/float through lovely terrain.

If they do anything like this next year, I would highly recommend it.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...