01 July, 2020

H&K Swimwear for the WIP event

More Adam 'n Eve goodness today!

The WIP event opens tomorrow! So it's a good time to tell you about these swimsuits.

h-and-k-swimwear1

Miss sachi put out a set of very nice swimsuits for the event. There are six color tones total, this is the black and white--black top, white bottoms (the suit is a maillot-style one-piece).

h-and-k-swimwear2

Going around the HUD widdershins, this is what I've been calling the Christmas suit--deep red top, bright green bottom. I believe the chain detail on both this one, and the one above, are in Rose Gold, more because I forgot to tap for different metals than any particular theming choice. (Not the very minimal clipping across one hip; otherwise I had no difficulties staying 'in the suit'.)

h-and-k-swimwear3

This is the understated, but quite lovely white/grey combo. I chose the top Silver metal option (there are two, for some reason, north and south on the metals HUD.)

h-and-k-swimwear4

I won't lie, so far this is my favorite of the set. Deep, deep scarlet paired with solid black. It's stunning. I'm showing the...black? Iron? Pewter? tone for the chain detail.

h-and-k-swimwear5

This is the pink/yellow variant. I'm not sure which shot will end up for this one, but most of them, the chain detail isn't that visible. But I promise, it's the Gold tone from the metal HUD.

h-and-k-swimwear6

Next to last, we have the pink/black combo, which also looks pretty damn nifty, and I'm not usually a heavy pink person. The chain detail is in the second of the two Silver-y tones (it's the one closest to the Black on the HUD, if that matters).

h-and-k-swimwear7

And onto the last color combo, the royal blue/deep orange. I'm showing the back of the suit, followed by the front (front will be standing). There is the teeniest bit of clipping showing on the back--I'm dead serious, pulling my shape into edit and decreasing the waist by one point would fix that. It's so close to perfect.

And, as always, keep in mind that while I wear Maitreya, I have pretty much pushed it to its limits here--I don't think anyone else with a Maitreya body will have any trouble clipping through anywhere.

h-and-k-swimwear8

And this is it from the front. All in all, a really lovely suit, multi-functional, very summery, works well in a lot of poses. She's sized it for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, and Slink original bodies. This is the SLUrl you want to take if you just want to get to [ae]'s booth; each color combo is priced at L$225 each, with the fatpack (what I've shown off here) going for L$800. Not too shabby. (The shoes aren't included, they just seemed to go with this suit; they're from Mosquito's Way, but for the life of me, I can't remember if the 'Summer' shoes were a group gift, or just a buyable set.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting out of the sun! Evil daystar!

(Photos taken on Fairweather Beach. A note of caution, they're speciesist--humans only.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...