31 July, 2020

what a lovely way to burn

So. Settling into the new reality. Crushing depression with occasional bright moments. Yeah, okay. Bring it on. I got this.

Kowlooning1

Oh, it is far too bright here. No no no. That won't do.

Pretty, to be sure...it's apparently based on the palace of Versailles, but damn. Everything glitters.

Kowlooning2

Ah, that's better. Kowloon, now...Kowloon is anything but bright, unless you count the neon.

Kowlooning3

See what I mean? Thirteen years on the grid. And perfect.

Well. I mean...
[22:33] KOWLOON SIM whispers: CAUTION:Firing Guns is strictly Prohibited. And all political insistence is not permitted. If you are caught breaking this rule,you will be banned.
[22:33] KOWLOON SIM whispers: 銃の使用は厳禁です。またあらゆる政治的主張を禁止します。守れない場合はBANします
They are based in Hong Kong, to be fair, but they've always aimed for impartiality where all are welcome. They don't want political talk from any side, they just want to be. Hard to argue with that.

Kowlooning4

I don't...think I've ever climbed this ladder before.

It's a long ladder.

Kowlooning5

Where on earth did it drop me off?? (I switched the lighting to sunset, because...wau. That is a lot of antennas!)

Kowlooning6

But, it was time to move on, and the Isles of Ice sounded vaguely familiar. And once I went, I realized I'd been here before. But some things have changed. And I don't remember the bright cyan building...

Kowlooning7

And there are penguins now! At least...I think they're penguins? They all have glowing cyan-teal eyes, though....

kowlooning8

*narrows eyes* Don't think I don't see you over there. I do.

(Pictures taken at Carpathia Antiquity, Kowloon and the Isles of Ice [which is apparently premium only now?].)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...