06 August, 2007

and things are not so easy, so cold and we've been burned

Two down now, and counting.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

One more spins away, and the world is that much colder.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It was him, and it was me, we both agree it had to end. It wasn't all my fault.

I suppose that's something.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But I feel so very small, so much alone. For all of the friends, and all of the ones I love.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I'm sorry...

7 comments:

Qlippothic said...

*hugs you gently*

I am sorry, Emilly. Please let me know if there is anything I can do.

Midnight Bohemia said...

Sometimes Em a stint at sea can ease a bruised heart. If its a voyage yer needing you always welcome aboard the Mare Angelus.

Emilly Orr said...

This one's just going to take time, Qli. Possibly a great deal of time.

*hugs you back*

And Midnight, thank you as well. Mayhap sea air will do me good. I should flip on fins and swim a bit.

turnerBroadcasting said...

3 males tracking one female would be a train wreck in real life.

Oh. wait a minute. That reminds me of a blog I like to read.

What +is+ that blogs name. ...hmm... something about cookies..

Emilly Orr said...

Oh, ha, Turner.

Well, it was my delusion, but I really thought I could make it work. It didn't, now I know it can't, now I figure out where things went wrong and try not to do that again.

*shrugs*

May have to track down another train station en route for repairs...

turnerBroadcasting said...

Q: Where do whales go, to get weighed?

A: The whaleweigh station.


... i .. kill.. me.. i just .. kill.. me... lol

Emilly Orr said...

...is that funny?

Is my sense of humor just offline?

...that doesn't make sense.

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...