05 February, 2007

I'm not the one who's so far away

Friend of mine is a sadist.

She says, hey, I need to set up some poseballs on my new bed, you won't mind, will you? You can bring a friend....

So--as I happened to be with the white tiger in Robin Wood's shop--went there because I needed some incense and a candle to re-bless the Lotus--I grabbed him and off we went to the inland sea.

Where she TORTURED us...she dropped the pose balls I don't know HOW many times, left us in certain VERY compromising positions for EXTENDED periods of time...it took almost forty MINUTES...

...so I took him home afterwards and madly raped him.

...I mean, really, what would you have done??

Current build project: the KEY, the infernal KEY...damn, I'm waiting for that urge to die down again

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...