18 February, 2021

the world will stain us with a scarlet cross

All right, I've had it. NO more tolerance.

moronic-sosa

Remember the idiot I spoke of a few entries back? Well, this is him.

He's been yammering at me since December, and I've asked him multiple times what the hell he wants, and he never answers, and I have had it.
[17:26] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Какого черта ты хочешь? (What the hell do you want?)
[17:26] :::::::ANGELSSS KING::::::: (sicilijano.sosa): Hello lovly human romance sweet soul I need Uregnt 88 linden GOD bless your life steps.A thanks love.
Oh, THAT he answers!
[17:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Oh my gods
[17:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Long walk, short pier, go hang, take your pick, scram, beat it, leave me alone.
[17:27] Emilly Shatner-Orr (emilly.orr): Долгая прогулка, короткий пирс, иди, повесь, забери, возьми, удари, оставь меня в покое (The above but in Russian)
After this, I reported him to the Lindens and blocked him, and YES I am very much leaving his name CLEARLY VISIBLE because the fraud attempt is now known. Guard yourselves, block if you see him, report him and maybe the account will die off.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...