27 February, 2021

I gotta hunt you, I gotta bring you to my hell (part II)

(Continued from the last part.)

kittenrift4

Well, drawing the circle out and activating it did do one thing--it shrunk the rift significantly. So that's not all bad.

So let's see...been a while since I went back to the basics...I'm no longer, strictly speaking, a practitioner of the Gnostic forms, but they are familiar, and I can call them without too much in-depth thought.
"I face North, and the thing to be banished. Oraiael, Aphreudasos, Armedos, Arros, guard me and mine to the North. I send out the red light of truth."
kittenrift5

It's coming back. good.
"I face West, and ask guardians to watch from this direction. Daveithe, Laraneus, Epiphanios, Eideos, I call upon you. Guard me and mine to the West. I send out the azure light of strength."
kittenrift6

I was beginning to wish I'd picked another outfit other than pink-dotted ruffles and pink pumps, but...it's not really about the outfit, is it? The single best invocation I ever heard was by a guy in Texas who stood up in jeans and a t-shirt, turned to the four directions, said "Hey. It's me. Come on in..." And that circle LOCKED into place, strong as steel. It was amazing.
"I face South, and ask guardians to watch from this direction. Eleleth, Kodere, Epiphanios, Allogenios, guard me and mine to the South. I send out the green light of life."
kittenrift7

Really, at the end of the day, it's about intent, not trappings. I like the formality for some ritual work, but it's really not necessary. What works for one practitioner doesn't always work for another, and that's no bad thing. Everyone has their own way to work.
"I face East, and ask guardians to watch from this direction. Harmozel, Orneos, Euthronious, Mazzareus, I call upon you. Guard me and mine to the East. I send out the yellow light of intention."
kittenrift8

So...what was the last bit again?
"I kneel at the center, and ask guardians to watch inside and out. Aeon of Aeons, guard me, cover me in white light. Sophia, guard me, drape me in blue light. Gamaliel, guard me, drape me in orange light. Samlos, guard me, drape me in indigo light. Jibrīl, guard me, drape me in violet light. Abrasax, guard me, drape me in your shadows."
Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale...Draw the signs, remember the protections.
"Iao, Barbelo, Pigeradamas, Christos, Sophia, amen. In nomine Matri, et Patri, et Filii, et Spiritu Sancti...amen."
That should do it.

kittenrift9

Tch. And Enoch slept through the whole thing. Some heir to the mage's throne you are. Sheesh.

But it should hold for now. It's patchwork, make-do, I can work up stronger, more permanent things later. And we do have that move coming up, to Gearhaven Prime, from Gearhaven, Armada, and Carcosa-adjacent, so...maybe we'll leave the rift here.

Could be worse.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...