19 February, 2021

it's how they see you break and live with my mistakes

I'd gone into their condition earlier, so if you missed it, read that first.

I was tied up most of the 15th, so the next time I was able to check on the kittens, two whole days had gone by.

sickly-kittens1

Little Athena was still sleeping, still under. I made sure her blanket was tucked in, and moved on.

sickly-kittens2

Cleopatra was also still under, but seemed to be breathing better. I'll take even small improvements at this point.

sickly-kittens3

Litle Enoch was flat on his back, softly wheezing, hunger sated for now. At least he was in no direct danger.

sickly-kittens4

Another two days passed before I was able to check on them again. Athena's still holding--no better, but no worse.

sickly-kittens5

Little Cleo was much the same--temperature still high, shivering a bit. I tucked in the blanket around her, too.

sickly-kittens6

I woke Enoch long enough to feed him, because he was still regaining his strength. I sat behind him for a while, watching him sleep on the toy I'd found for him, belly full of milk.

Still...so far, so good. I'll check on them again soon. With any luck later today I'll be able to buy two more doses of vitamins, and then they will all be on the mend.

Until then I try to worry in silence...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...