24 February, 2021

guess again, you made friends, and some still ask about you now and then (part III)

Part the third and last!

newcomers13

This is Lord Erik Wall, I believe.

newcomers14

And of course Mr. Soup Jonson. I am endlessly amused that the picture he sent in to be used for the ball had his name on it.

Though, considering my inability to remember...may have been a good thing after all!

newcomers15

Another shot of Miss Mizogoi, being invited to dance by Miss Willow Nova, I believe...

newcomers16

...who ended the night quite magically by levitating them both!

All in all, it was a lovely introduction to Caledon for new friends, and a lovely dance for Caledonians in general. I was pleased with how well it turned out. Kudos to the organizers.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...