22 February, 2021

guess again, you made friends, and some still ask about you now and then (part I)

Let's talk about the Newcomers' Ball!

So, this happened several weeks ago, if not months, and I'm only posting it now because I forgot where I put the folder of photos.

newcomers1

Every formal dance needs a wraith, right? [Insert from the Editrix: Miss Justine has pointed out, repeatedly, that this is Grimoire Hexem. Yes, I know. EVERYONE knows. But sure, posting for the uninitiated--that's Mr. Hexem, one of Caledon's resident demons.]

newcomers2

I had notes on all this, too, I'll try to find them. I know the fellow is Soup Jonson, I don't remember the lass he's dancing with. Mr. Jonson was new to Caledon this year, or the year before. One of those. [[Late entry from the Editrix: This might be Miss Ithela?]]

newcomers3

Mr. Wordsmith Jarvinen, of course, can't miss that circlet anywhere. And...again, my memory fails me.

newcomers4

Miss Mizogoi (on the left) and Miss Justinejohndory Amethyst, on the right in the purple. Justine was new to Caledon this year.

newcomers5

Miss Tashi Kai, also new, I believe, and I did have better pictures that showed her face, but...there was just something about this pose, the wildness of her hair, the total abandon to the dance...I had to put this one up.

newcomers6

And finally, Miss Stereo Nacht (the little penguin). Miss Nacht is in NO wise new, but a happy figure of much regard in Caledon, lo these many years. She was actually dancing around the tiny donkey, but this particular image looks like she's sitting on it!

More to come!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...