21 February, 2021

and someone asked me once, where do we go when we arrive?

Two more days passed before I could run to the KittyCats store and get more vitamins for the sick ones. But I did that!

recovered-babies1

And here's little Athena, well and fed and sleeping like a furry angel.

recovered-babies2

Here's Cleopatra before she got better--she was the first one I rezzed out and saw was sick, so she's been the ghost behind my eyes all this time.

recovered-babies3

And one dose later, she's now had a little milk, and is sleeping soundly. So relieved. SO, so relieved.

recovered-babies4

And little Enoch was even up and exploring!

recovered-babies5

One of his toys apparently poofs out holographic butterflies, and he was having fun batting at them.

recovered-babies6

And is this not the most adorable blep you've ever seen? I don't want to play favorites, but...he's just so cute.

And they're all out of danger...for now, at least. Because there is that rift that opened in the back room...

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...