28 February, 2021

will you dance with me? like we used to dance? (part I)

All right! I'm just digging up all the old pictures, huh? Well, I did mean to post this before now, but I put it in a folder labeled "deal with this" and...I kept not. Dealing with it.

Pattern of a life, really.

Anyway...Pictures from the holiday fête.

Saks-2020-fete1

At this point, I'm not going to have a lot of commentary on these, save to say that this first set are mostly shots from the afternoon dance.

Saks-2020-fete2

Most of the big events at Sakura are now split into a noon-to-two (ish) pm, SLT slot, followed by a seven-to-nine (ish) pm, SLT slot.

Komnene's in the center of this shot, being subsumed by a butterfly's stained-glass skirt.

Saks-2020-fete3

This year, Duchess India Canning couldn't find a tree she liked enough for the ballroom, so she was darned well going to make it herself. It looked amazing.

Saks-2020-fete4

Closer shot of another side of the ballroom. I'm in the gold dress.

Saks-2020-fete5

Another angle on the ballroom.

More to come next entry!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...