31 December, 2015

there is water, there is snow

I present to you the cast of Star Wars singing Staying Alive. You're...welcome?

While we're at it, have some Jedi & Sith lightsaber training, courtesy of Kuma Films.

And I know the holidays are pretty much officially over, but this was the cutest holiday song I found this year: Text Me Merry Christmas, by Straight No Chaser and Kristen Bell. (Hat tip to Coz O'Kelly, who played it at the last Book and Tankard dance.)

And COCO Designs still has their free rabbit avatar out, in brown or grey, and the free Santa jacket to go with it. Hurry if you want a full mess bunny to hop around in!

No comments:

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...