19 December, 2015

all I want for Christmas

Dear Santa,

All I want for Christmas this year is this:



I will admit to you, Santa, I am sorely out of practice with things, as I have spent much of the last two years in a small cabin in the mountains, avoiding people. But I want to do better. And other people believe I can, as well, because they've recently hired me as an entertainer at a truly lovely establishment I want to see thrive. And I believe in myself enough that I am taking this leap of faith, and looking forward to rejoining the social whirl with lightness of heart and great anticipation. I've already attended two events at the mansion, and I had SO much fun. And I think owning this beautiful chair would really, really help--even if I just rezzed it out in my little cabin, it would give me practice at understanding menu systems again, and get me back into dancing. And I miss dancing, I really really do.

And it would give me a good excuse to have a practice partner...you know, just to help me learn things! And I really wouldn't mind that either...

I hope your holiday season is going well, and I promise, whether or not you agree that I've been good enough to get the chair, I'll leave out an extra gingerbread cookie just for you.

Sincerely,

Emilly


Hey, it never hurts to ask.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...