22 April, 2011

we could dance, dance, dance through the fire

So, someone in one of the groups I'm in uploaded this picture because it was so baffling to her--most jeans do not come with digitigrade legs, so why did those? I had to wait a few hours until I had time to search, but I finally tracked down the blog it came from, and now I have an all-new question: why would someone showing off a hunt item from a furry hunt not wear a furry avatar?

More from Minecraft.

(from the Minecrafting album)

What happens when Fawkes, wielding fire, finds a forest to flash into cinder.

His attempt at putting it out? Didn't so much work.

(from the Minecrafting album)

Then Hank returned to the courtyard from the surrounding compound, after repairing some...blast damage, shall we say.

(from the Minecrafting album)
He was not best pleased about the impromptu forest fire.

(from the Minecrafting album)
And then the fight broke out.

Mostly, I tried to stay out of the way; occasionally I would be too close to something and be pummelled out of existence by TNT or shrapnel. And then I escaped back inside...only to be followed by Hank and Fawkes.

More to come.

3 comments:

Sphynx Soleil said...

Jeans for digitigrade legs? Oooo, I'll have to check that out at some point - they're tough to work around sometimes.

Emilly Orr said...

Check out the store they're from, maybe--the hunt's ending soon, I think, but the store will likely be around.

Desiree Debruyere said...

It's quite possible the blogger didn't realize that they were digilegs. If one doesn't wear digilegs often, you don't necessarily "see" them. When I first looked at the pic, I didn't notice the digilegs. lol

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...