12 April, 2011

and even though she's dreaming, she knows

Short brief entry/explanation, just so everyone's on the same page.

First, I have no idea what's going on with Photobucket. A friend pointed out the images weren't loading; another mentioned that mayhap there was a copyright challenge going on in the background. (I'm thinking that's not the case, because I've seen the things that Photobucket puts up if there is a reason for them to delete content; this graphic doesn't match their previous observed behavior.

But however it is--or isn't--I'm planning on transferring the images for this blog to another service that won't spontaneously replace them with black and white print on a whim.

Secondly, yes, I'm planning on getting back to the doll entries, but I got tied up in how to define things, and I'm still not sure how that's going to play out. But they're still on the table, and I'll post them when I'm done.

Third, I have what may well be a hundred or more images of Team Fortress 2 and Minecraft--possibly each--that I haven't posted. I'm still pondering whether I want to just flip up pic-heavy entries of some of the happenings. No or little text, and would that still be interesting 'reading' for people who don't play either game?

But there you go, the news, or announcement, or what-have-you about the last few days of strange graphics and radio silence (so to speak).

Me, I'm going back to pondering changing dwellings, and wondering on the best way to measure a tower when the ground levels of surrounding plots in the same sim are uneven...

^&^

[Update: this tweet from the Photobucket account came in a few hours back:
Hey PB peeps - just got an update on the maintenance issue - looks like after 12am MDT (-6 GMT) for things to get back to nrml
[The problem with this? It's not fixed yet. I'm hoping on the morning...but I'm still planning on transferring my graphics off.]

^&^

[Update II: Turns out, I didn't keep the original background or the logo. *sighs* So tomorrow, I have to decide how badly I want to retain the original look, or if I just want to spend a few hours recreating my blog. This is so irritating.]

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...