10 December, 2007

what'cha waiting for?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Lunar requested; we complied as best we could; now Harborside is a mere eight parcels away from ordering! Please, if you've ever considered what life in the Pacific Northwest of the grid would be like--barring the occasional explosion or wandering mech--do consider making the move and helping Steelhead grow.

The residents would thank you; Lunar would thank you.

You can drop by the train station or the hotel in Steelhead, and click the portrait with the dolphin for more information on making your move to Harborside. Or come by our shop in Caledon Penzance, Autogenic Alchemy, to get a notecard and a landmark. Or drop a notecard to Mr. TotalLunar Eclipse--he'd be overjoyed to hear from you, and take you to Town Hall to discuss where you'd like to live.

ONLY eight parcels from having the new sim, people! This is exciting!

2 comments:

Frau A. S. Lowey said...

There are several 512's still available on my street... Hm. I seem to be the only one on my side of the street.

I promise this is to be a residence, not a laboratory, and no explosions are planned for the property... that doesn't sound as comforting as I thought it would.

Emilly Orr said...

Trust me...there will be far fewer explosions in Harborside than in Steelhead proper.

After all, Tensai lives in Steelhead proper. :)

hide away, they say, 'cos we don't want your broken parts

Yeah, so...remember that thing I was recovering from? You know, last year ? Yeah. I did it again. So this is Em Faw Down Go Boom part ...