This is interesting--a plan to recycle, rather than create, for at least a little bit longer? As a way to avoid raising fees? Gosh, how...alarmingly sensible.
Fuzzball Ortega tagged me again. THIS is going to be the last one. I will relate the rules, to future victims; I will not reveal anything else. Past this point? You'll just have to ask. :)
Rules, as explained in yet another reiteration by the Sheriff of Steelhead:
Here's the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog
Well, then. This time? The 'eight random facts', they're a mix. Between the grid, and, y'know, that other place. :)
1. I had to invent a word to describe my hair. I call it 'piebald' if I'm feeling snarky, or 'mahogany' if I'm trying to be very very. From a distance? It's brown. Up close, though, or under sunlight, it's red/auburn/rust/black/brown/blonde/russet/strawberry blonde/nigh-platinum. Yeah, really.
2. I've never had a hairstyle on SL I haven't had at least for one evening in RL. (Those of you now remembering the Mohawks and the Liberty spike sets I own? Yeah, them too, at one point.) Same thing goes for colors, barring one significant one--I have never, ever, had pink hair.
3. I wasn't just an escort on SL. At one point, I was a professional dominant. I've also been a lay sex educator on health issues. I still have books on my bookshelves whose titles shock the hell out of guests. :)
4. I own over twenty different colors and styles of silks. (No, not Gorean. Still not, never will be. Beautiful Sins had this Hallows apple-dunking game and they gave away free silks, and I was there a lot with friends, so....I went from a few sets bought originally for dancing, and worn primarily by my merforms, now, to....so many I haven't even tried them all on, yet! But no, I don't generally wear them with any form not finned, and it's a rare day indeed they see the light of day even then.)
5. My eye color changes depending on mood. (Hee. You get to decide whether that's SL or RL.)
6. My very first build project, ever, I still have not completed, and may never, because it makes me laugh hysterically every time I flip it out to see it. It's an eight-pose water-patterned cushion, and, since I knew zip on positioning and editing, it's sort of legs-akimbo and arms-flailing when everyone sits down. Not to mention the two poses that completely bury people. (I've learned a bit in the intervening eighteen months.)
7. I originally joined SL to make art and build things. I've turned into something of a hobby photographer, true, but after I was hired for my first job...well, the stated Appollonian intent of "no sex" sort of...exploded. *grins widely*
8. And finally, on top of my computer monitor, right now, is:
* a stuffy Ebola virus
* a stuffed pink flamingo
* a wooden black cat cutout
* a moss-covered deer femur
* a white silk gauze and silk velvet beaded drawstring pouch (it was full of holiday gelt one year, it's not anymore)
* a pastel Beanie Baby seahorse (Lunar, don't look at me like that, the flamingo and the seahorse were both gifts!)
* a bust-version waist-up Catwoman coin bank
* a pine cone on a dried maple leaf
* a small piece of red/black/blue/green fleece stuck full of sewing pins (in case I need to mend something at the keys, and it has happened on occasion--the needle I use to mend things is currently stuck through the flamingo's head)
I am tapping people this time, but not the full eight.
* Have to tap Turner, even though he's not around to respond. He did give me the idea, so it's his fault.
* What would Koen do if tagged?
* And, because of the (pink!) orange paisley/plaid shirt that long-ago night, if nothing else, and also, because finding out he's one of Miss Seraph Nephilim's long-standing friends? I have to poke Puck Goodliffe.
And that is it! Tapping no one else, answering with no more facts! That's all you get without asking! (Or, well, continuing to read. Hee.)