04 June, 2021

you've got to accentuate the positive

I want to say ISC chat's improved. I want to...I'm not entirely sure I can...but what's worse, I think Soup Jonson would have gotten along with Chairperson Effingham, more's the pity.

This worries me.

I kind of lost my mind a little when the LepreCats and the LuCkY sWiTcHeR cats hit the KittyCats store, and...bought one male/female sWiTcHeR set, and one female LepreCat.

leprechats1

This is Saoirse, who came out a Biggie cat, and even as a wee kitten was not so wee.

leprechats2

She's adorable, though.

leprechats3

The patterning kills me. Basically, the LuCkY sWiTcHeRs are patterned with 'costumes' (though they can't be removed) of every previous Feast of Padraig cat they've released to date? So they can get REALLY random.

leprechats4

And this is Quinn, the sWiTcHeR boy. Normal sized for a kitten, which is very small.

leprechats5

Saoirse pawing at my feet when Meabh was in the process of decanting. Attention-seeking already.

leprechats6

And little Saoirse demanding cuddles.

There'll be at least one more of these, with pics of Meabh, when I can find them!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...