19 June, 2021

how do you want me, how do you want me? (part 3)

"Welcome, my friend, to the very end of the road not taken..." Oh, this is gonna be fun.

Next up: Alli and Alli.

alli-alli1

This is Amaltheia in "Dark Strawberry", which looks to me for all the world like light brown. Still, it's a cute style.

alli-alli2

This is the vaguely vintage Beth in "Rustbrown", which again, this is a strong medium red tone.

alli-alli3

Finally, this is Daria, in "Fire", at last something I agree with, but--what IS that? A...bird?? Isn't fashion-show fantasy hair more Zibska's territory?

You can find Alli and Alli on the Redhead sim at Hair Fair.

Next up, FAGA, who only had two styles in the box?

FAGA1

So this is Jamila, straight out of the demo box in light brown. I'm wearing it in the L+ size--it comes in L+, L++, L+++, and L, and then S, S+, S++ and S+++.

FAGA2

Second is Lianeth, and this one I tinted, because it also has bangs. So this is shown again in L+, in a lovely dusty rose (#50 on the color HUD), with the bangs tinted white (#1 on the color HUD), as is tradition.

I already have enough space bun styles, but...I do really like Lianeth.

You can find FAGA on Hair Fair's Streaks region.

I'm not going to finish all the demos this year, I already know, so I'm just going to start to pick and choose and cover more per post.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...