18 June, 2021

three voices come from the gramophone, say "Hello! Honey, I'm home!" (part 2)

Onward we merrily stagger into the second part, which features Curious Kitties!

curious-kitties1

Now, keep in mind, Ameshin Yossarian is an extreeeeemely old-school designer, these days. Still, she has a similar HUD system to Escalated--buy the styles you like, in either A (smaller heads, I think) or B (larger heads, though again, may be wrong), and then pick up the color HUDs you want. These are all going to be as is out of the box, though.

This is "ButterflyForest", which I can actually see being useful for dryads and the like, or for photoshoots involving fluttery wings. It comes with the Default Color Tool HUD, the Old Fashion Brown HUD, and the White Gold HUD in the demo box. (Since all the demos come in one box, they all have the same demo HUDs.)

curious-kitties2

This is "Fantase", and you need to see this one from the back, too.

curious-kitties3

Nearly all of that is flexi, so it will move when you do--likely through the avatar, but flexi, amirite? Still, it has an ethereal floatiness to it I kind of like.

curious-kitties4

This is "Florina", and yes, that one strand does cut directly through my shoulder.

curious-kitties5

This is "Majori", and this was the first one I pulled out the actual color HUDs for, only...I'm not sure they helped. It came out of the box the shade of mashed peas and cranberry sauce, so I pulled the White Gold HUD out, only to get everything including the hairpins, apparently, tinted blonde, so I went to the Old Fashion Brown HUD, and...yeah. Not much better. But there it is.

curious-kitties6 This is "Naiyami", and...I won't lie, I don't want the hairstyle, but I do kind of want that eye hairpin.

curious-kitties7 And finally, "WildBirdy", and...I got nothin'. I have not the even for this.

You can find Curious Kitties on the Foils sim at Hair Fair. Good luck.

flower-candle-bday
(because.)


No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...