17 June, 2021

three voices come from the gramophone, say "Hello! Honey, I'm home!" (part 1)

Ooooof, I am not ready, but we're doing it anyway, because it's what I do, and the organizers decided this year NO ONE needs demos before Hair Fair actually OPENS, so...y'know...that's...FUN...

ayame-ame1

We start with ( ayame ame ), and their first for this year, "IMI". I'm showing it in the first color off the Browns HUD, and the 4th bangs style.

ayame-ame2

Next is "KAKOI", in the ninth shade from the Flowers HUD, and the second style, which on this one doesn't change the bangs, but the entire hair strand pattern for the hair.

ayame-ame3

Last is "UTSUROI", which I'm showing in the sixteenth shade of the Blacks HUD, and in the second style, which again changes the strand pattern (and wind direction) instead of just the bangs.

For all three styles, the HUDs not shown include Blondes, Essentials and Reds as well.

You can find ( ayame ame ) on the Blonde sim, and I'm just sending this out with the three pictures, because the night got away from me. Keep in mind it opens on the 18th!

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...