20 June, 2021

a petty line of white noise (part 5)

Next on the roster is EMO-tions:

EMO-tions1

First up is "EVERLY", shot from the side to show off the braided detail on the updo. I picked color #6 on the included HUD, and resized it on the Y axis for 5%, and it fit just fine.

EMO-tions2

This is "HANNE", a soft, wavy long fall, shown in color #23 from the included HUD, in size "small, large chest". (Also included in the box: "small", "small, petite chest", "large", "large, petite chest" and "large, large chest".)

EMO-tions3

Finally, this is "LAGUNA", which I'm actually wearing in size "small" ("large" is also included), and I'm showing it in shade #29 from the HUD.

You can find EMO-tions on the Foils sim.

Argrace1

Up next, Argrace, and the first style, "ENBI". Which seems to be an antigravity hair? I picked style A and color #23 from the B and W section on the HUD to show it.

Argrace2

Next is "MAI", which again seems very windblown, but more possibly daily wear over reserving just for photographs. I picked style A and clicked to the Blondes section of the HUD, and color #3 there.

Argrace3

And last is "SUZUKAZE", another very windblown style, which I'm wearing style B for, and picked color #2 from the Ombres tab on the HUD.

Argrace is on the Blonde sim.

nafi1
(I had to retake these shots, sadly; lost the originals. But the colors are still the same.)

Last is NAFI for this entry, and the first style in the box is "Havana". None of the HUDs included seem to work, so this is the shade in which it left the box.

nafi2

Next is "London", and this time, the HUD picked seemed to work. So this is size M (Breasts), and the last shade in the Ombres HUD. I'm also more than a bit unnerved that it seems to be cutting through my neck with no regard for airflow.

nafi3

And last for NAFI and this entry is "Safira", with the bangs in shade #4 from the Pastel HUD, and the main hair shade #4 from the Red HUD. I also adjusted the bangs out slightly, and down slightly.

You can find NAFI on the Brunette sim at Hair Fair.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...