08 June, 2021

I love you, baby, can I have some more?

And this is exactly why people get irked with EA. And Bethesda. And so many other big game companies...

More on this year's shamrock offerings from the KittyCats store!

leprechats7

Quinn and Saoirse together, Quinn being the smaller of the two, even as kittens.

leprechats8

I missed this opportunity with the children, because of that 21-day neglect window--so new-born kittens have a number of days they can be shoulder pets! I was unaware!

leprechats9

He's so cute.

leprechats10

And finally Meabh! The LepreCat!

leprechats11

And Meabh in the foreground with Saoirse in the background.

leprechats12

And finally, all three of them together!

My only problem with having them? It's TWICE as much food to buy! Ack!

But here's the reason I had to decant them all, in addition to just losing my mind entirely in February--all THREE have Swanky tails! Which, okay, aren't the rarest tail, but they're also not common! I had to know if that trait would breed true. (And so far...it has!)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...