26 June, 2020

she has trouble acting normal when she's nervous

take me, I'm alive
Never was a girl with a wicked mind
But everything looks better
When the sun goes down


brokenglassfiles8

I can already see the changes in me. I couldn't stand staying human, had to change, had to, whether I was needed at work or not.

I had everything
opportunities for eternity
and I could belong to the night
your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes...
your eyes


brokenglassfiles9

But that doesn't get me very far.

you make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
you make me wanna die


Eventually, I have to reconfigure. Can't keep putting that off.

brokenglassfiles10

and everything you love will burn up in the light
every time I look inside your eyes
you make me wanna die


I don't want to be on fire again. Can I not be on fire again? What do I have to do not to be on fire again?

brokenglassfiles11

taste me, drink my soul
show me all the things that I shouldn't know
and there's a blue moon on the rise


brokenglassfiles12

I am...frozen in place. The air is very heavy. Moving is so hard. These things will come back, movement will come back, air will come back, but right now I'm in the grip of dread. And dread has a very specific weight.

I had everything
opportunities for eternity
and I could belong to the night...


brokenglassfiles13

So easy to slip away. So easy to give in. Neko girls don't have human concerns. Bunnies don't care about emotional pain. Clockwork singers only want their gears to keep moving.

you make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
you make me wanna die


But I can only hide for so long. Eventually, I have to come up for air. And this air burns.

and everything you love will burn up in the light
every time I look inside your eyes
you make me wanna die


brokenglassfiles14

Decision is approaching. It's not the decision I want. I already know. And I am pushing at all the edges, to fend it off.

every time I look inside your eyes
I'm burning in the light
every time I look inside your eyes
I'm burning in the light
every time I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die


brokenglassfiles15

That's not the solution either. But I so badly want...not...to have to carry this weight, as well. Why are we here?

Again, damn it?

(Photos taken on The Mist, and the note there is, adult capture/prey sim, so be careful if visiting, Lost Islands, witchlands, Quiddity, and slight warning there, adult, RLV-enabled AND Lovecraftian, take your chances, and Pandemonium, also adult. And demonic. Song is, of course, "Make Me Wanna Die" by The Pretty Reckless.)

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...