13 June, 2020

I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it (part III)

From part II, the last few gowns, pricing and a bit on the attached mesh collar.

Art Nouveau Gold Silk

This is the gold silk gown, which at least shows the gold tone ms. Vixen used for the velvet version. It's shown with the orange jewels.

Art Nouveau Pink Silk

I won't lie, this is a really great shade of pink silk. Paired with the pink jewels.

Art Nouveau Purple Silk

Annd finally, the rich purple silk, shown with purple jewels. And this shot also proves that not all leg movements break through the mesh.

And this time, the not shown: Wine. I figured since I didn't show the Gold velvet, I'd skip one of the silks. It made sense in my head.

ae-nouveau19

Finally, the collar. So, sachi Vixen has been working on developing her own mesh designers, over using templates. This is one of them, and according to her, the halter dress was far easier than the square-set jeweled collar. But both look amazing, fit great, and seem well integrated into each other.

Each gown runs L$295, with the fatpack of all gowns--all ten of the velvets, PLUS all ten of the silks--going for L$1500!

(End bits:

(The gown set is sized for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Hourglass Petite, Slink Original and Slink Original Petite. I'm showing it on a Maitreya body, but a HEAVILY altered one, which means in some outfits, I wear Maitreya, some I wear Slink Hourglass. All shots were taken on Time Portal's sim. Flower crown is from Persephona, comes in a variety of tones--I'm showing the Red Poppy tone--and has a clickable feature to change the pearls around the flowers.)


No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...