05 June, 2020

integrity, honesty, its too late for me

Well, this was...ick:
[22:26] ixxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: a free [p***y] with hud and sounds inclus here [just gave the sim name and the number coordinates, no actual SLUrl]
[22:27] bxxxxx Bxxxxxx: surprised-emoji winky-face-smiley
[22:30] Emilly Orr: That's...not a SLUrl.
[22:31] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: it can happen when you copy one, you can pop that name into the map
[22:31] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: and coordinates
[22:33] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: hit Map
[22:33] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: stand infront of the board
[22:33] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: then hit Copy SLURL on the 'map' screen
[22:34] Nxxx Exxxxxxxxxxx: i think its fake bot person.. same message in multiple groups
So...sure, I pulled the profile, as is my wont. She's not a native English speaker, and she has eight years on the grid, so I'd say she's old enough to know better, if she hasn't been hacked. Beyond that and a few of her groups giving some indication of her interests, there's vanishingly little additional info on her profile.
[22:34] ixxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: no its not
[22:35] ixxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: come see
Really, not interested. Plus, I was busy. But then she IMed me:
ixxxxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx has given you this landmark:
[name of club]
Oh, what new fresh hell is this...
[22:36] Emilly Orr: Newp, not interested in going to a club, thanks.
I just hit discard.
[22:35] Emilly Orr: Ew. Multiple groups?
[22:35] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: not sure that wording or content is ok here
I'm not sure either? Though I did read through the group's rules on their website, and they don't specifically cover intimate bits, per se? So not sure. Though I'd hazard a guess that the terminology plus the complete failure to post properly, added to the fact it's a club, not a store, would get a scolding were a mod on.
[22:35] Emilly Orr: I wasn't either, but I figured I'd err on the side of 'new person to posting here'.
[22:35] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: well, if you post the actual link, we WILL come
[22:35] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: do the thing I said
[22:35] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: hit the Map button
[22:35] gxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i went and it's a club
[22:35] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: and then hit Copy SLURL
[22:35] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: and paste it here
[22:35] Emilly Orr: Double ew.
[22:35] Axxxx Bxxx: just open your map and type in
[22:35] Rxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxx: no pun intended ? winky-face-smiley
[22:36] Axxxx Bxxx: dont ned one but i do wonder what sound it has lol
[22:36] Axxxx Bxxx: splashes?
[22:36] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: if someone got to the thing, can you TP me?
[22:37] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: or post the damn SLURL?
[22:37] Axxxx Bxxx: [posted proper SLUrl this time]
[22:37] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: ty
[22:38] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: where do you see the free [p***y] thing?
[22:39] Axxxx Bxxx: no ide
[22:39] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: 1. Group Chat IS allowed. Please be considerate and respectful to the other members. DO NOT gossip! Discriminatory discussions involving racial, sexual, religious, political, vulgar, and argumentative views are disallowed. Take any arguments to private IM. The group is not meant for debates or belittling of others. Basically if you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything at all.
Figured it was only a matter of time before someone posted the group rules.
[22:39] gxxxxxxxxx Rxxxxxxx: i only saw girls there and a dance floor, no gift
[22:39] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: ah, right inside the door
[22:39] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: that covers at least 2 words
[22:39] Emilly Orr: The SLUrl [Ixxxxxxx] sent me--unasked--was to "[name of club]", and...I could not be less interested if I had actually died.
Because if I ask for it, that's one thing, but if someone just wants to gank me into their club? Not cool, not cool at all.

I also looked up the club. This is from their place bio:
"Place for All Nylon Lovers!!! pantyhose tights stockings feet foot fetish dancer go-go girls meet people europe russian girls relax fashion shows soul 80's music pole dance pad french german english private room lounge"
Not surprising, about what I expected. And I'm not kink-shaming here--truly, if I was going to shame anyone's kinks, Dolcett is the top of my list, not nylons. (For all I've been hassled more by weird nylon wrestling fetishists than any other kink group). But in all seriousness, does that sound like a place with an MM board? Or even a free gift?
[22:39] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: [posted the club SLUrl again]
[22:40] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: im infront of it
[22:40] Txxxxx Axxxxxx: will TP anyone who wants
[22:40] Rxxxxx Sxxxxxxxxx: lol Emilly
[22:40] Oxxxx Sxxxxxxx: no thanks
Here's the thing. This particular group isn't dead-set against adult items, nor are they that draconian about language, but this went beyond the pale for them. And I expected what the group members still up said. When posting in a freebie/gift/MM group, you want to list the item, the numbers on the board, free group needed or no group needed, and the SLUrl. She failed in nearly all aspects with her initial post.

And that's really all, it's not hard. No spamming, no misdirection to get traffic to your club, no missing links, and please, please wait until someone actually asks to send a port. Because that's just tacky.

No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...