11 June, 2020

I'm all dressed up and naked, I see what's mine and take it (part I)

Ooof, this is gonna be a lot. This is going to be three entries, because I want to cover all of them.

I received another review package from Adam 'n Eve, this time for the gowns designed for the upcoming Vintage Fair, which opens on the 12th at noon. (And there's already a cam sim. They're thinking ahead).

I'm starting with seven shots of the Art Nouveau velvet set.

Art Nouveau Cobalt Velvet

This is the first shade of the velvet, a rich cobalt blue. This is a halter dress with attached blue-jeweled collar (more on that later). The Maitreya version of the mesh, even with my heavily altered shape, fit perfectly out of the box.

Art Nouveau Red

This is the slinky scarlet red velvet, from the back. The collar has red jewels, which I just now realized you cannot see, because I wanted to display the curving dip of the back of the gown.

Art Nouveau Emerald

The bright emerald velvet, with black jewels in the collar piece.

Art Nouveau Onyx

The deep black velvet, with diamonds for the collar gems.

Art Nouveau White

The white velvet, which at least in this light, looks more dove grey or silver, with pink jewels.

Art Nouveau Brown

A lovely chocolate brown velvet, I changed to feature orange gems on the collar.

Art Nouveau Pumpkin

This is...either a pumpkin or a burnt umber tone, I selected to show it with purple gems.

Art Nouveau Wine

And ths one's sort of a a wine velvet shade? The gems are pale blue.

We'll pick things up in part II!

(End bits:

(The gown set is sized for Maitreya, Slink Hourglass, Slink Hourglass Petite, Slink Original and Slink Original Petite. I'm showing it on a Maitreya body, but a HEAVILY altered one, which means in some outfits, I wear Maitreya, some I wear Slink Hourglass. All shots were taken on Time Portal's sim. Flower crown is from Persephona, comes in a variety of tones--I'm showing the Red Poppy tone--and has a clickable feature to change the pearls around the flowers.)


No comments:

I wanna live a vibrant life, but I wanna die a boring death

This is the..."Ham Tree"...at LORE . It's a group gift. Mesmer's love of meat where meat should not be is spreading... ...